Some Birthday Wishes

Another Year 
I am wishing you another year Of laughter, joy and fun,
Surprises, love and happiness,
And when your birthday's done,
I hope you feel deep in your heart,
As your birthdays come and go,
How very much you mean to me,
More than you can know.
          -By Joanna Fuchs

Perfect Birthday
On your birthday I wish you much pleasure and joy;
I hope all of your wishes come true.
May each hour and minute be filled with delight,
And your birthday be perfect for you!
          -By Joanna Fuchs

Birthday Appreciation
Each year your birthday reminds me
That I really want to say I am very glad I know you;
I think of you each day.
I hope you enjoy your birthday,
All the pleasures it has in store,
And because I appreciate you,
I hope you have many more!
          -By Joanna Fuchs

Birthday Blessings
Instead of counting candles,
Or tallying the years,
Contemplate your blessings,
As your birthday nears.
Consider special people
Who love you, and who care,
And others who've enriched your life
Just by being there.
Think about the memories
Passing years can never mar,
Experiences great and small
That have made you who you are.
Another year is a happy gift,
So cut your cake, and say,
"Instead of counting birthdays,
I count blessings every day!"
          -By Joanna Fuchs

You Are A Gift
Some people give the gift
of peace and tranquility
to every life they touch.
They are always who they really are.
They are blessedly reliable,
dependably good,
predictably pleasant,
loved and treasured
by all who know them.
You are one of those people.
You are a gift
of peace and tranquility
in my life.
Happy Birthday!
          -By Joanna Fuchs


Every Year On Your Birthday
Every year, on your birthday,
I think about how glad I am
that you were born,
how thankful I am
to have you in my life.
Every year is another year
filled with the special joys you bring
just by being yourself.
Every year, when you open your birthday gifts,
realize what a gift you are
to everyone who knows you,
especially me.
Happy Birthday!
          -By Joanna Fuchs


Birthday Wishes For My Friend
On your birthday,
I wish for you the fulfillment
of all your fondest dreams.
I hope that for every candle
on your cake
you get a wonderful surprise.
I wish for you that
whatever you want most in life,
it comes to you,
just the way you imagined it,or better.
I hope you get as much pleasure
from our friendship as I do.
I wish we were sisters,
so I could have known you
from the beginning.
I look forward to
enjoying our friendship
for many more of your birthdays.
I'm so glad you were born,
because you brighten my life
and fill it with joy.
Happy Birthday!
          -By Joanna Fuchs.


Oliver Wendell Holmes
For him in vain the envious seasons roll, who bears eternal summer in his soul.


Frank Sinatra
May you live to be a hundred and may the last voice you hear be mine.


William Shakespeare
Have you not a moist eye, a dry hand, a yellow cheek, a white beard, a decreasing leg, an increasing belly? Is not your voice broken, your wind short, your chin double, your wit single, and every part about you blasted with antiquity?


Lewis Carroll
There are three hundred and sixty-four days when you might get un-birthday presents and only one for birthday presents, you know.


Anonymous
A true friend remembers your birthday but not your age.


Wilson Mizner
The first hundred years are the hardest.


Anonymous
A birthday is just the first day of another 365-day journey around the sun. Enjoy the trip.


Chili Davis
Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional.


Tom Wilson
Wisdom doesn't necessarily come with age. Sometimes age just shows up all by itself.


Stephen Wright
Last week the candle factory burned down. Everyone just stood around and sang "Happy Birthday".


E. Joseph Cossman
The best way to remember your wife's birthday is to forget it once.


Robert Orben
The best birthdays of all are those that haven't arrived yet.


Robert Frost
Time and Tide wait for no man, but time always stands still for a woman of thirty.


Maurice Chevalier
Old age isn't so bad when you consider the alternatives.


Oscar Wilde
Thirty-five is a very attractive age; London society is full of women who have of their own free choice remained thirty-five for years.


Ogden Nash
Middle age is when you've met so many people that every new person you meet reminds you of someone else.


Daniel Francois Esprit Auber
Aging seems to be the only available way to live a long life.


Anonymous
We know we're getting old when the only thing we want for our birthday is not to be reminded of it.


Bob Hope
Middle age is when your age starts to show around your middle.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Invoice Creation With Jasper Report

Dynamic Image in Jasper Report

Auto Increment Oracle Table Id Mapping With JPA Entity