CELEBRATING GOOD FRIDAY IN OFFICE :: THE MAGIC ABOUT MOMOMAGIC

Aja kaha jane ko khaja ko lagi? Rajeev said. Malai ta chowmein khana man lageko cha, I said. You mean you wanted to go to Dragon, he said. But is too congested he added. Lets go to MomoMagic, down to Harihar Bhawan. Since no one had ever been there before, we all agreed to go there. We reached MomoMagic in few minutes, no other customers were there. Menu was in the table under. But I saw the beverage menu first before the main menu. Royal Stag....I said looking at the menu. Then everybody got interested towards that menu. The talk started about the different drinks. Since I don't drink and don't know about it, I was quite. Loven....try garne ko, Rajeev said. Uttam was in delima. Garne bhaye gardem, Uttam added. We order our khaja, two buff chowmein, two momo and one chips chilli. Although we had ordered our khaja, everyone was quite interested to drink and the talk was started again. Tuborg kham na ta, Akash said. Khane?....khane bhane kham na ta. We ordered two Tuborg. Soon all the food were on the table. I ordered soft drink. Cheers.....Slowly gaff started....usually about drinks and drinking habit. Within few minutes, two bottles were empty. But no one got the feeling of drinking. One more bottle....please. They would have insisted me if I were a social drinker. But I don't drink ever, no one forced me. Thanks friends. Slowly we started talking about our Boss. He is a good guy. He knows our feelings and usually very positive with us. It is another thing that when he doesn't like something he say directly and make us redo that. He has a clear state of mind, Uttam said. Shakeel and me both were called by two other companies, and they were paying better also, but we didn't make our mind to go there because of our Boss, Uttam added. We know he wanted to get established here so he left US otherwise he was quite in stable position there. Three months before I wanted to leave the company. When I talked about this with my Boss, he asked me why I want to leave. I said I want senior and want to shift from php to Java. He told me that we are expanding our company and promised to get me senior. After few days we got some more programmer. One senior and all of us have some knowledge of Java. Now soon we are starting our Java project. He has never given me any sort of unwanted pressure. Uttam also agreed with me. Rajeev had known him since they were in US. Rajeev added that he is not going to leave the company or not close whatever the condition be. He is alone a complete package and can work individually. He added that he is slowly filling up the gap and hiring employees as needed. He said that Ashit, our Boss, look at the attitude towards the work rather than what we know. If he feels that this guy can be useful for the company for long run, he will hire definitely. But when someone has good knowledge, experience but still some attitude or body language is not good, he will not ask to join our team. Until this time we has already emptied 3 bottles. Jane ho?....aaaa......Uttam was not in the mood to return. Rajeev laughed and said Uttam wants some more. So one more Tuborg please. Until this time the place was getting crowdy. Now we were out of track means in terms of discipline....in office hour.....celebrating Good Friday...Oh...no. Rajeev said that he wants his mug full natra bhane khaye jasto nai hudaina.....Soon the fourth bottle was also empty. Akash was telling that he has to go home early today. I guess it was already 5. And we were already out for two hours. Ali khaye jasto nai bhayena.....Hyaaa.....Akash ordered one more. One thing was striking in all our mind that ...if boss has come back to office.....?? Rajeev filled everyone's mug......He forgot to fill completely his mug......Hyaaa....yo ta ati bhayo....feri purai bharna birse....One more Tuborg bhai......everyone laughed. He filled his mug completely. He also had to go home and leave for another party that evening. But still we were having a good time......I don't drink but still I was easy and feeling no bore. If Boss calls, we will call him here and have Dashain party here.....Ha Ha...I have always felt that those people that drink or smoke have many friends or could make friends easily. This is the case with me. I don't drink nor smoke nor likes to make halla so whenever I go to party or such place, I feel bore. And almost all my friends know about that. Uttam raised this topic also. And of course everyone agreed. Akash drinks occasionally. But it was his first time drinking in office hour and little far from home. So he was little uncomfortable. He has much experience about this sort of things as he has spend 8 years in US. Now it was getting dusk....already 3 hours that we have left for khaja. We were hoping that when we reach office back, we don't get our Boss. He will do nothing but still we might feel embarance. Ashit aayeko cha bhane ma ta tyehi bata farkenchu...Rajeev said. We all don't wanted Ashit to feel bad. Get the bill bhai....Buff Chowmein 140, Buff Momo 110, Chips Chilly 55, Chatani 10, Tuborg 150, Tuborg 150, Fanta 25, Tuborg 150, Tuborg 300, Fanta 25, Tuborg 150, Total 1265. Everything was unplanned and we left it flow freely and still we had a good time. We forgot our discipline today....and hope that it will not happen again in office hour. We returned back to office and good news Boss was not in office. We closed the computers and I called Boss and told that we are leaving.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Invoice Creation With Jasper Report

Dynamic Image in Jasper Report

Auto Increment Oracle Table Id Mapping With JPA Entity